Sunday, February 3, 2013

Where have you been all my life?

So I am just going to come right out and say that it's going to be extremely rare that I ever write about cleaning.  In fact, I'm kind of shocked I'm even going there.  But, I recently discovered two products that have turned my world upside down and I no longer dread cleaning my kitchen.  Before, I had like 6 different products that I used on my quartz counters, stainless, glass, sink, whatever material microwave and oven doors are made of, and cabinets.  Well, aside from my dusting spray, I am pleased to say I am down to two products!!

The first is this little guy (and I have to admit, he's my favorite)
This stuff works WONDERS on my stainless cooktop, because, let's face it, I love to cook and neatness does not count in the kitchen.  It also leaves my quartz and sink sparkling, and my appliances smudgeless (until L wakes up or comes home from school).  I just use a soft cloth and a little water.  It truly lives up to its name....Fantastik :-)
And, whoever decided to combine the Magic Eraser with a Swiffer Wet Jet should win an award.  Seriously.  Spaghetti sauce stains on my tile be gone.  Muddy puppy paw prints- bye bye.  I still hate cleaning my tile, but, at least my exertion level is minimized a little bit.
 
So, if you hate cleaning as much as I do, you should give these two products a whirl.  Hopefully you won't dread surface cleaning days as much anymore!
 
*Disclaimer:  Neither manufacturer of these products asked me to write about them.  These reviews are truly my own opinion.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment