Monday, February 25, 2013

Coconut Zucchini Bread

And...one last recipe from the weekend.  I had to do it.  I just couldn't let that zucchini go to waste.  Since G won't eat zucchini, I find myself making sweet treats for L and myself.  In my previous post, I mentioned that lemon reminds me of spring.  You know what else reminds me of spring....coconut.  So...I made Coconut Zucchini Bread.

Again, another really easy recipe.  I mixed together the flours, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.

Then, I mixed the zucchini, coconut oil, sugars, yogurt, egg, and vanilla.  (side note:  the only item I had to buy for this recipe was the yogurt!)

I added the wet ingredients to the dry, and then stirred in the shredded coconut.

The loaf baked for about an hour and then I let it cool.
 
One word....YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment