Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Preschool Goodies

Last week, my task was to create little goodies for L to take into preschool for his pals and teachers.  They were super simple to make and took no time at all.

For the kids:
I came across these adorable tags on Etsy.  I figured rather than wasting the time to try to recreate them, I would just pay the $5 and have them emailed to me.  Needless to say, I had them in about 15 minutes after I ordered, so that expense was a no brainer for me!!

Then, I gathered up my "ingredients"...
...placed the cereal in bags....
...and stapled the cute little tags on top.
It really doesn't get much easier!!

For L's teachers, I made up little silver pails with gold wrapped treats (Rolo's, Hershey Nuggets with Almonds and Toffee, and Twix.).  I mixed the candy in the pail, dropped the pail in a clear treat bag (bread loaf size), and the used some green ribbon to close it up.

I found the adorable tags here, and used some ribbon to tie them on too.

Doesn't get much easier than that!!  Stay tuned for Easter goodies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment