Monday, March 11, 2013

Pretty Little Camera Strap

I recently purchased a DSLR camera.  I have used said camera one time because I have no idea what I'm doing with it (this girl needs to take a class big time!!).  But, that one time I used it, I realized that I was not a fan of the strap it came with.  It rubbed against my neck and was annoying.  This had to change, and when I came across this tutorial on Pinterest, it looked easy enough.  For once, I was right and flew through this and had it together in less than a half hour.  I love the fact that there is a little pocket to hold the lens...
 ...and I just LOVE the fabric, as it's in my two favorite colors....green and blue.
This strap looks much prettier and is so much more comfortable.  You better believe I'll be making a Mickey themed one too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment