Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summer Just Isn't Summer Without...


 The beginning of the most Insanely Good Blueberry Muffins



 Homemade Dill Pickles



 Mango Salsa - I used nectarines (instead of peaches) and it was still yummy


 Salsa (this is so close to what you get at a restaurant)


Guacamole - I couldn't get enough of this at the beach!!  Not only was it great with chips, but, it was also awesome on sandwiches!


This isn't really a "summer" recipe, but, for my next meal swap, I made Easy Italian Unstuffed Shells.  The fact that this has no ricotta cheese in it is right up my alley.


And finally, our last CSA box before vacation (most of which was donated to my parents).  I did use the two larger tomatoes and some of the nectarines for the salsa and a friend of mine took the kale to make a pasta dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment